Want to work on your health but don’t know where to start?
We need to talk. I empower people to start their new diet and lifestyle journey in the kitchen.
Why the kitchen? Optimal health begins with food. What we eat can either nourish our bodies or contribute negatively to chronic illnesses. We can either feel vibrant and energized, or sleepy and sluggish. A few food swaps here and there can increase your energy levels, make you feel self-assured in your food choices, and give you the confidence and reassurance you need to lead your best life.
It can be a challenge to make changes, especially with so much conflicting information out there. Sometimes we get overwhelmed trying to figure out the next step; the “how’s” get in the way of accomplishing what we want; or we just can’t find the right fit for our bodies. Rather than moving forward we get stuck, unable to make changes we desperately want and need. Sound familiar?
The good news is I can help “unstick” the stickiness.
I take an individualized approach to nutrition and make sure you are receiving information that is best for you and your body. There is no one-size-fits-all approach here. We sit down and explore what will work best for you and your current lifestyle. You will gain confidence in your food choices and be full of energy. No more mid-afternoon crashes or tired but wired late nights.
Reach out to me if you:
- Find navigating the kitchen or grocery store daunting;
- Feel something is just “off” with your health;
- Want to increase your energy levels;
- Are looking to change your eating habits;
- Have a desire to create well-balanced meals;
- Want to incorporate nutrition as a tool for better overall wellness;
- Want to have a better relationship with food;
- Have trouble determining what works best for you in your current state.
What We Do
Create a better understanding of why food can be used to improve your health. If you are looking to improve your energy, have a better relationship with food, or simply maintain an ideal weight, you can learn how to use food to reach your goals.
Virtual Cooking Classes
Learn how to turn fresh ingredients into culinary masterpieces that are quick, nutritious, and of course full of flavor — all in the comforts of your own kitchen. Have food sensitivities or special diets? No problem. The beauty of virtual cooking is that recipes can be modified to fit any dietary need.
C + C Combo
This combo combines consultation and cooking classes to give a well-rounded experience. Perfect for those just starting off on their health journey or those wanting to improve their eating habits.
Need to dip your toe in the pool? Not sure which option is right for you? Sign up for the introductory package: a 40-minute consultation and 20-minute mini cooking demo. It’s a great way to figure out the bigger, overall goals and start off on the right foot. We first review current concerns to focus on an appropriate plan to jumpstart your new habits. We then finish off with a mini cooking lesson to ensure you will have the right tools in the kitchen to achieve your goal. The best of both worlds, all wrapped up in 60 minutes. Fast and efficient!
Let food by thy medicineHippocrates
Latest Blog Posts
- Why We Must Adapt in Order to Maintain Our GoalsEver set a goal to work out every day only to have to nix two days because it’s raining? Decided to start skipping the sugar in your morning joe, but received the wrong order at pickup? Sometimes things do not… Continue reading Why We Must Adapt in Order to Maintain Our Goals
- 4 Ways to Add More Oomph to that Glass of WaterWater is vital to our health yet only roughly a quarter of people get enough hydration throughout the day. Yikes! That means that an overwhelming amount of individuals are walking around lacking proper hydration and missing out on the benefits… Continue reading 4 Ways to Add More Oomph to that Glass of Water
- The 3 Greatest Grain Swaps of All TimesThe great grain debate. There are the folks who advocate for “heart-healthy” grains to be part of the daily diet. The oatmeal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and pasta dinner crowd. The good ole food pyramid recommended 6-11 servings of… Continue reading The 3 Greatest Grain Swaps of All Times