Want to work on your health but don’t know where to start?
We need to talk. I empower people to take a new approach to their diet and lifestyle in the kitchen.
Why the kitchen? Optimal health begins with food. What we eat can either nourish our bodies or contribute negatively to chronic illnesses. A few food swaps here and there can increase your energy levels, make you feel self-assured in your food choices, and give you the confidence and reassurance you need about leading your best life.
It can be a challenge to make changes, especially with so much conflicting information out there. Sometimes we get overwhelmed trying to figure out the next step; the “how’s” get in the way of accomplishing goals. Rather than moving forward we get stuck, unable to make changes we desperately want and need. Sound familiar?
The good news is I can help “unstick” the stickiness.
I take an individualized approach to nutrition and make sure you are receiving information that is best for you and your body. There is no one-size-fits-all approach here. We sit down and explore what will work best for you and your current lifestyle. You will gain confidence in your food choices and be full of vitality. No more mid-afternoon crashes or tired but wired late nights.
Reach out to me if you:
- Find navigating the kitchen or grocery store daunting;
- Feel something is just “off” with your health;
- Want to increase your energy levels;
- Are looking to change your eating habits;
- Have a desire to create well-balanced meals;
- Want to incorporate nutrition as a tool for better overall wellness;
- Want to have a better relationship with food;
- Have trouble determining what works best for you in your current state.
What We Do
Create a better understanding of why food can be used to improve your health. If you are looking to improve your energy, have a better relationship with food, or simply maintain an ideal weight, you can learn how to use food to reach your goals.
Virtual Cooking Classes
Learn how to turn fresh ingredients into culinary masterpieces that are quick, nutritious, and of course full of flavor — all in the comforts of your own kitchen. Have food sensitivities or special diets? No problem. Recipes can be modified to fit any dietary need.
C + C Combo
This combo combines consultation and cooking classes to give a well-rounded experience. Perfect for those just starting off on their health journey or those wanting to improve their eating habits.
Need to dip your toe in the pool? Not sure what option is right for you? Sign up for the introductory package: a 40-minute consultation and 20-minute mini cooking demo. It’s a great way to figure out the bigger, overall goals and start off on the right foot. We first review current concerns to really focus on appropriate goals to jumpstart your new habits. We then finish off with a mini cooking lesson to ensure you will have the right tools in the kitchen to achieve your goal. The best of both worlds, all wrapped up in 60 minutes. Fast and efficient!
Let food by thy medicineHippocrates
Latest Blog Posts
- Immune-Boosting TeaThere is no down side to boosting your immune system. We need it to always be in tip-top shape since it protects our body from bacteria, viruses, fungi and so much more. It’s a good idea to show our immune… Continue reading Immune-Boosting Tea
- 3 Tips to Make Habits Stick Once and For AllWe’ve all been there: the lightbulb moment when we decide to make a fresh start. Birthdays, new year new me, pretty much every Monday. Year after year people set out to change something about their life for the better. Whether… Continue reading 3 Tips to Make Habits Stick Once and For All
- 4 Goal-Setting Tips to Help in the New YearDo you feel like you try to do better, but you just don’t see improvements? You wake up every day saying you want to make a change, but you do not see results like you would like? Chances are you… Continue reading 4 Goal-Setting Tips to Help in the New Year